Sunday, July 27, 2008

Walgreen's Deals: August Monthly Rebates

I don't go to Walgreen's too often unless there is a deal I can't pass up, or about every 4 weeks for the free after rebate items.

This month, I highly recommend you stop by to get started because I LOVE one of the freebie products they have. You can get two bottles of BioInfusion shampoo and/or conditioner. I bought the eucalyptus and lavender scent. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing! I don't usually get excited about a product, but I highly recommend this.

Walgreen's Free After Rebate:

Buy 1 Pert Plus 2-in-1 Shampoo or Conditioner (13.5 oz.) at $4.29, Get $4.29 Rebate
Use $2/1 coupon or $3/1 coupon from 06/29 SmartSource insert
Free plus overage after coupon and rebate!

Buy 1 jane Be Pure Mineral Powder, Brush or Foundation at $4.99, Get $4.99 Rebate

Buy 1 Walgreens Soft White Light Bulbs 4 Pack or 3 Way Single at $1.99, Get $1.99 Rebate

Buy 1 BioINFUSION Organics or Olive Hair Care at $5.99, Get $5.99 Rebate (LIMIT 2)

Click here for Money Saving Mom's Walgreen's 101.

If you are new to Walgreen's I recommend just getting a few of the items (like the shampoo!) to start out. Then next month, when the new rebate items come out, use the money to buy more items for which you will receive a rebate.

Good to Know:

-You can request your rebate online.
-When you have the money put onto a Walgreen's gift card, they will add an extra 10%.
-Walgreen's gift cards never expire.
-Click here for all offers from Walgreen's and to claim your rebates.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom, for some of this information.

4 comments:

Tressa said...

Quick question: are the coupons found in the EasySaver catalog stackable with other coupons? I know it works (I've done it before) but I noticed the other day that they say manufacturer coupon on them so now I don't know if I should do it.

Living Providently said...

Yes, you can use a store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon. You just can't use two manufacturer's for an item. HTH

Ed and Bel said...

I found out that walgreens has a coupon for $5 off a $20 and over bill only on July 31st. Here is the address to the coupon: http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.jsp

Living Providently said...

Thanks, Belinda! Just an FYI, a lot of times they only let you use that on $20 after coupons. But if you haven't taken advantage of the FREE after rebate items, this will be a great way to make them a money maker. You will still get your full rebate amount even if you use the $5 coupon.