Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tomato Boullion @ Amazon


Nicole's spanish rice recipe is very tasty. Click here for the recipe.

Amazon.com has the Knorr Tomato Boullion as a 12 pack case for 25.20. I have amazon prime so I get free shipping and there is no tax. If anyone here in Queen Creek would like to go in on that with me let me know. I don't think I need all 12, but this seems like a pretty good price.

It is $2.10 per jar. I would like to keep 2. E-mail me at livingprovidently@gmail.com if you would like some.

HTH!

6 comments:

Tressa said...

I would like 2 jars as well.

Tressa

Living Providently said...

I will be ordering soon. I'll let you know when it comes in.

Unknown said...

I'll take 2.

Living Providently said...

I only have 4 left available as of 3:00 pm. Anyone interested who hasn't already contacted me and would like some let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Living Providently said...

Also, I did put in the order and they will be here in Friday. Have I ever told anyone how much I LOVE Amazon Prime? It is $79/year and you get free 2 day shipping on almost everything from amazon. If you want 1 day shipping it is only $3.99 per item. This has saved us a lot of money. (We order a lot of books though...this is the first time I have ordered groceries through them.)

Living Providently said...

I have two left. So if there are any takers, please let me know soon.