Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love Fry's!

Based on this week's sales (Quaker breakfast promo), the $5/$25 Whole Foods Coupon (which expired today), and my $5 catalina from the candy promo here is what I got:

30 Boxes of Quaker Brand cereal
6 Boxes Oatmeal to Go
12 Boxes Green Giant Frozen Veggies
6 Cat Treats (I don't have a cat, but my mom does...)
8 Boxes Puffs Kleenex
6 Boxes Herbal Tea
1 squeeze bottle of lemon juice (not on sale, but I needed it!)
2 lbs. grapes
2 lbs pears

Grand total of $14.99
Saved: $219.58

The lady behind me asked me if I really save a lot with coupons. Yes, yes I do.

Also, keep in mind that I did multiple transactions because of the 3 coupon rule, and a limit of 1 reward per transaction for the Quaker deal.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Where did you get the Puffs Q? And what's the 1/transaction Quaker rule? Fill me in! :D

Living Providently said...

It was in the 9/28 SS. The are $1.00 but $.25 each after $.25/1 tripled coupon.

The Quaker deal is buy 6, get $3 off your order. It is limit 1 reward per transaction. See my current Fry's post for more information.