Saturday, August 2, 2008

Emergency Essentials August Group Specials


Potato Slices are $6.00/#10 can when wyb 12 or more. These are regularly $8.75.


Celery pieces are $12.00/#10 can wyb 12 or more. These are regularly $22.95.


Butter powder is $16.00/#10 can wyb 6 or more. These are regularly $22.95.


Click here to see all group specials.


We get FREE shipping when we meet any one of the group special minimums for the entire order.


Click here to see all products offered by Emergency Essentials.


I will be placing the order towards the end of the month. Please e-mail me at livingprovidently@gmail.com if you are interested in ordering.

1 comment:

The Whatcott Fam said...

I'll be putting in an order this time for sure- I know I want those potato slices. I'll email you when I have my order ready. Thanks!